Do you plan to study abroad? You’ll be glad to know that there are government-sponsored, nonprofit organizations, and particular colleges offering Scholarship to Study Abroad for Indian Students.
Recently, multiple undergraduate scholarships for Indian students have also been launched, while most scholarships are granted for master’s and doctoral programs. also find the list of Indian Government Scholarships for Studying Abroad.
Scholarships for Studying Abroad |Key Points
- Depending on your needs, credentials, and eligibility conditions, decide your scholarship. Visit their official websites if you want more details about various scholarships.
- Many academic institutions also assist students with the government visa and scholarship application procedures.
Which countries grant Scholarship to Study Abroad for Indian Students.?
Most often, Scholarships for Studying Abroad are based on use or need and merit. Other eligibility criteria, such as gender, color, nationality, the field of study, etc., may also be included. It might be sponsored wholly or in part. When granted, a fully funded scholarship covers your entire tuition. Many of them also factor in the cost of living and traveling overseas. Both housing and insurance are included. In essence, it takes full financial responsibility for your international education.
Indian students can apply for special scholarships offered by the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, and the majority of the EU member states.
Requirements to Study Abroad
- Candidates must have a GPA between 3.4 and 4.0 and IELTS/TOEFL scores between 6.5 and 7 (IELTS) or approximately 100 in the TOEFL iBT.
- The applicant must be under 30 years of age (for an undergraduate program).
Top Indian Government Scholarships for Studying Abroad
- Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowship
- Dr. Ambedkar Scheme of Interest Subsidy on Educational Loan for Overseas Studies
- National Overseas Scholarship for SC Students
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship
Scholarships to Study Anywhere
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships – Indian students can apply for scholarships to study in Europe or North America. At the time of application, candidates must be younger than 30 and be Indian residents. both graduate and undergraduate coursework.